What is Company Registration?
Registration is the process by which a company files required documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), detailing the particulars of a proposed public offering. The registration typically has two parts: the prospectus and private filings. The prospectus is a document given to every investor that purchases the security while the private filing is information given to the SEC for inspection.
1. Documents from Directors and Shareholders
A. Identity Proof
1) Permanent Account Number (PAN)
2) Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving
License / Voter Identity Card
B. Address Proof
1) Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill
2) Electricity Bill / Water Bill
3) Bank Statement /Bank Passbook
with latest transaction (Any one of the Document not older than 2 months)
C. Passport size Photographs – 3 each
· All the Copies of documents must be Self Attested by the applicant.
· Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill / Bank Account Statement must be in the name of applicant and should not be older than 2 months.If the documents are not in than English, it should be translated to English.
2. Documents to be Signed by DIRECTORS
1) Consent to Act as Director: Form DIR-2
2) Details for DIN
3) Declaration of DIN (If DIN is allotted already)
3. Documents to be Signed by SHAREHOLDERS
1) Application for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
2) Declaration by Subscribers & Director: INC-9
4. Documents from Company / LLP / Trademark Owner, if any
1) Board Resolution / Formal authorization for use of Name / Trademark
2) Authorization for execution Documents from Company / LLP
Note:- These shall be signed by the concerned on their Letter head
5. Registered Office – Address
1) No-Objection letter from the Owner of Address to use the address of the registered office of the Company.