What is GST Registration?
1. In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 lakhs for NE & hill states ) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST Registration.
2. For certain businesses registration under GST is mandatory. If the organisation carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST & heavy penalties will apply.
3. GST Registration usually takes between 4-5 working days.
Documents required for GST Registration
1 Photograph (Passport size)
2. PAN card
3. AADHAR card
4. Rent agreement/Registry copy
5. Cancelled cheque
7. Mobile number
Company & Partnership Firm
1. PAN card of all Partners/Directors
2. AADHAR card of all Partners/Directors
3. 1 photograph of all Partners/Directors (Passport size)
4. Incorporation certificate/Partnership certificate
5. Rent agreement/Registry copy of premises
6. Cancelled cheque / Bank statement
7. Mobile number of all Partners/Directors
8. Email-ID of all Partners/Directors